Friday, December 23, 2011

Is it Christmas Yet

Thursday morning was the first morning that I got to relax and do nothing.  That was nice Kim fixed a good breakfast and I messed around on the computer, blogging and what not.  By the Time lunch time roled around I was full force again with phone call and meetings.  I had the opportunty to be with Jay Grimwood the missions Director for Graceway as we enjoyed a conference call together for the BKA.  Jeff Adams popped into Jays office long enough for me a share a Christmas greeting with him and then he was off doing Jeff stuff. 

After spending some good fellowship time with him I headed back home to pick up the girls and we turned right around and headed over to Chris and Jennifer Rozicha's house.  Kent and Kim Liles were there.  Many of you will meet Kent when he comes to preach the Youth conference in a few weeks.  Chris had also invited Jim and Kelly Lee and there boys over so we had the old gang back together again.  I love those guys so much.  They are all sold out to the mission of helping and training people for the work of the ministry and building the kingdom of God.  It was a great night of cashue chicken, stupid (funny) youtube videos, and some great conversation.  I even was able to pick Jim's brain a bit on the restructuring of our Discipleship process at Fellowship.  It good to have friends on the same mission as you are. 

We ended the night by swinging by Wendy's to pic up some late night frostys.  Not a bad ending to a pretty exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment