Saturday, May 5, 2012

He Opens Doors No Man Can Shut

As I recap in my mind the work of the Spirit yesterday I am amazed at the strides that were made for the cause.  We were talking to several people about spiritual things and everything had a positive response.  Obviously I will give much more detail in person, but I am not able to share in this forum.  God has so knit my heart together with my new brother and his wife.  I believe this will be a lasting relationship with many opportunities in the future.  We were able to sit in a businessman's office for about an hour and share with him the blessedness of our hope and salvation.  He was very receptive and listened intently to every word.  Pray for this man.  I believe he will make a decision very soon, maybe even before we leave.  There was another man that was listening in our another conversation we were having and when we passed out a book he said to his friend, "What did they give you."  Yuri said I have on for you as well and he gave him a copy of 'The Love of God'  He took the book sat down on a bench and read about 5 pages while we were standing there.  I would like to go and talk to him again in a day or so and see it there is a seedling sprining up.  We must be earnest in our prayers.  These are real situations that are happening as most of you sleep at night.  Pray for laborers in this place.  Those that will be hear to reap the harvest.  We are the sowers.  We need Laborers.

Last evening we were sitting talking on the balcony of our hotel and I could tell that the sun set was going to be amazing.  So I crossed the road and went to the sea shore of the Black Sea and sat on the rocks praising God and praying as I watch the sun go down.  This is a very pretty place.  I am blessed to be here.  Many of you are praying that I would be refreshed on this trip and I must say that the most refreshing thing for me is to serve my Lord with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  We are rounding the corner of the trip and I am looking forward to being with you all again.


No comments:

Post a Comment