Sunday, January 18, 2015

Windows of Opportunity

Today, I close the door on a wonderful opportunity that God gave me to minister to the people of New Season Church in Hiram, GA. It is always hard to leave people that you have poured your heart and soul into.  My hope is that New Season will take the truths that I brought and continue to apply them to their lives.  I'm excited to see what God is going to do with the new staff that he is creating to accomplish the goals of New Season.  New Season will always be apart of me and part of my heritage in my journey for the Lord. I wish you all the best and will be praying for you all.

While the door is closing for me and my family at New Season, God is faithful to open another in the way of Reliant Ministries which is the name of our new church plant in the Acworth-Emerson area.  This is a huge leap of faith and I'm beside myself as I watch God provide and guide in this new birth.  I would ask all you to pray for us and the new planters.  Planting a Church will be the hardest thing I have done in the ministry thus far and I believe it will yield the greatest fruit for God's kingdom.

One of the first things I am teaching to the young church is how to pray specifically and in expectation of the mighty things God is doing. So, here are some ways you can pray for us:

  1. We need to settle on our meeting place both immediately and when we open in August.
  2. We need a core group of about 25 families to really get ready for the opening this fall.
  3. We need people to be generous to the ministry as it takes quite a bit of money to start from scratch as we are doing. If you can help right now with any amount please click here
I know my God will supply all our need according to his riches in glory.  Here's my question, is he going to use you to do it?  Stay tuned with me over the next few weeks as I lay out God's vision and plan for Reliant.  If you haven't read the last few posts it might be good to go back and catch the last few.  

No comments:

Post a Comment