Monday, September 22, 2014

Here Comes the Bride

All Summer long we have been anticipating and waiting for the day that I give Katie away and she becomes KatieTyndall. Well, it's here. We are in crunch time this week trying to get the final stages of the wedding ready and get all the details handled.

Of course at this same time I have two major things going on at New Season as well. We are starting our discipelship classes this Wednesday night and I have to get all the details for that in order. And we have Love Loud this weekend in Vista Lake which is going to be a blowout event. I will not be at this event but I do have some pieces of planning for the event.

What does all this mean? It means my whole world is changing this week and we will begin a new stage of life by next Monday. God has been so good to provide all that is needed and set the course for this new stage of our lives. I couldn't be more excited for Katie and Connor. They have their new appartment that Connor has been living in for the past few weeks as they have been getting all there stuff moved in. I know Katie can't wait to call it home. The appartment becomes a hotel room for bride's maids this week, so Connor got kicked to the curb.

The Wedding planner came over last night and set us all at ease with her organization skills (Thank you, Jesus) and tonight I'm finalizing the reception details with my sisters who are in charge of all of that.

It is amazing the way things pile on top of one another. On top of the wedding and work. We have company coming. This will be the first time that Kim's family has seen the house. You get me!! Cleaning, lots of cleaning. And not just the inside either. There's yard work and jobs that I have never done in the year and a half that I've lived here. I keep telling myself, "This too shall pass! This too shall pass!" and I know it will.

The one thing I can say is my life has never been boring; and I am greatful for that. I take it all as an adventure and a journey with Jesus. I really wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment